Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Where does the time go.

Wow ~ Where does the time go.  I was just sitting here relaxing by the computer and noticed that this blog has been badly neglected.  I thought to myself... now what would the 31 day bloggers say about that!  So it is time to breath new life into the blog.


This page was set up to be a newsletter of sorts.  It would should have weekly updates and links to the other tabs you see above.  I wanted to showcase wedding work, talk about the industry, and so much more!  So why has this fallen by the wayside???  Well to be honest business is good and life is crazy.


Last month I started my ICPF classes.  This will give me fancy letters after my name and make me a Illinois Certified Professional Florist.  These classes focus on design principals as well as the business side.  I have enjoyed the first 6 classes and have gotten some great ideas and insight.  You may even see a few of these ideas pop up around Valentine's day, or sooner.  


Homecoming, weddings, funerals, and more.  This last month has been a whirlwind of events that are both joyous and somber.  That is the life a florist, you get tears of joy and tears of sadness all in one.  It makes you appreciate your own life changing moments even more.  


But alas homecoming has passed and now we rev up for the holiday season.  Gone are the bouts and corsages, income the wreaths and centerpieces.  I can't wait!!


So now I will go back to my challenge notes and make a new set of lists and charts so that I can return to the wonderful and fun filled, world of blogging! 


More updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails