Some will tell you it's the best thing in the world. Others will tell you that it's a total time sucker and a waste of energy. We will tell you ~ Everything in moderation.
Pinterest is an amazing resource, but just like any social media site you need to limit exposure. Symptoms of Pinterest overload include:
- Seeing wedding cakes when you close your eyes.
- Saying, "must pin that" over and over when walking through your home
- Starting every sentence with, "I saw the cutest thing on Pinterest".
- Spending hours in Hobby Lobby buying supplies for things you have seen on Pinterest.
- Planning a wedding for yourself, or others, that are already married.
These are just a few of the things to watch out for when using Pinterest.
Other then those, have fun and happy Pinning!
While over at Pinterest be sure to check out our boards ~