Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Well our busiest season came to a close today.  I will be sad to see the hustle and bustle go!  It was a fun and frantic time and we enjoyed every minute of it.  The store looks a bit empty and the cooler is waiting to be filled in the morning.  Customers were shopping up until 2'oclock today and it was such a treat to help those last minute shoppers!  If I had it to do over again... I would!  I am already thinking and planning in my head for next year.... getting it all written down.  Now it's time for SPRING!!  This is my all time favorite season.  Fall is nice with the changing of the colors but it does not hold a candle to spring!


Spring is trees budding, flowers blooming, birds chirping, Easter, Mother's Day, planting in the flower beds, and soooo much more.  It is a time for new growth, rebirths, and new beginnings.  That is what I have decided this spring will be at the store.  A little bit of all of that.  We are already looking for new merchandise and have some new items arriving now.  We are going to make up fresh silk wreaths and arrangements to go on eBay for all the world to see.  The colors and the flowers this season will just bring that little store to life.  I am looking forward to all of that and more.  The ladies at the shop are so creative, I can't wait to see what they come up with for the spring season.  As a new owner each day is an adventure and I am loving the ride! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails