Tuesday, July 27, 2010

31 Day Blog Challenge ~ Day 9

Wow I can't believe it's day 9 already!  I have learned so much over the past 9 days I can't even imagine how much more is to come.


Today's challenge was to find a blog forum in our niche and to join and share in that forum.  Well I am having a very difficult time finding a group of florist blogs out there.  I found a lot of individual florist blogs but not a group of them together.  I did find "Helpful Gardener Gardening Forum"  .  This is not so much a group of bloggers but a group of garden lovers.  I choose this one to join because it looked very friendly and informative.  I think I will enjoy reading this forum so even if it does not fit 100% into what I was looking for it will still be great to read.
I am enjoying my time with the SITS girls though!  Learning, blogging, reading, and more learning!  Through them I have found so many great blogs to read and follow.


See how the challenge is going and read past posts here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails