Sunday, July 25, 2010

31 Day blog challenge ~ Day Seven

Good evening all.  I hope that you have had a wonderful weekend and are getting ready for the new week ahead.  Today is day 7 of our blog challenge and it is a very useful one.  Today we are writing posts that contain links to other blogs that we enjoy or use as references. 


I have greatly enjoyed working with all of the ladies in the SITS group!  They are full of great ideas and I have learned so much.  I am also picking up many tips and tricks from problogger.  This is a great resource site for novice bloggers as well as professionals. 


On a professional note the blog that I turn to the most is Smile Blog by fellow florist Georgianne Vinicombe.  I find her blogs informative and also entertaining.  She has a wealth of knowledge and ideas and I find myself drawn to her style of business. 


To see what part of the challenge we are on now go here.
These are just a few sites that I find helpful and worth the read. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  Thanks for stopping in and enjoy your evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails