Monday, August 2, 2010

31 Day blog challenge ~ Day 15


We are not half way through out blog challenge.  Today I found the challenge a little more challenging.  We were to find a blog buddy, someone in our niche that we can work with to promote each others blogs.  This can include guest posts, interviews, proof reading, and more.


As a florist I have found anything niche related to be difficult.  There are not many of us out there actively blogging.  One of my absolute favorites is Smile Blog.  I love reading about her shop and her ideas.  We have even used a few ideas of hers in our shop (it's okay, she knows).  I would love to have her guest blog for us or even just do a phone interview with her.  I have tons of questions for her.


So now the work begins.  I plan on opening a dialog with her and getting to know her better.  I follow her blog and her posts on facebook.  I will work on developing a relationship with her and getting to know her better.


If you want to see what we have done or where this challenge has taken us read all about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails