Monday, August 9, 2010

31 Day blog challenge ~ Day 22


Today's Challenge: Pay Special Attention to A Reader.

Well as you can see from our followers list I am new and just getting our blog legs.  I appreciate all of my followers and love when they comment on my blogs.  So today I had a hard decission.  I had to pick one of those beloved readers and highlight them in a blog post.

I actually used our Family Blog to take part in this challenge.  That is where we talk a little more about our personal lives, our family, and more.

I highlighed one of our favorite bloggers ~ Kludgy Mom.

If you are looking for a snarky, light hearted, fun read, we suggest you check her out and tell us what you think.

You can read our post about her here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails