Friday, August 6, 2010

31 Day Blog Challenge ~ Day 19


Today's Task ~ Write an opinion post.  


Sharing your opinion with readers is an important part of being a blogger.  That is, of course, my opinion.  I have always thought that blogs were an extension of you, your feelings, and your opinions.  As a blogger you can report on a story and then state what you feel about it.


To me blogging is not just reporting the news but letting others know how you feel about it.  Every blogger has their own way of doing this.  As you read blogs you get a little glimpse inside the mind of the person righting the blog.


I have given my views on "In Lieu of Flowers", buying local, ordering flowers from places like pro-flowers, and I even have a full post full of rants once a week.  These give my readers insight into the way I think about things.  I give them important facts and mix in a few of my opinions on the matter.


What we, as bloggers, have to remember is we are not reporters.  We are allowed to think, and post, outside of the box. 


To see where this challenge has taken me go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails