Friday, August 13, 2010

31 Day Blog Challenge ~ Day 26


Today's Challenge ~ Improve Another Blog

Helping another blogger can help your blog as well.  Leaving constructive comments can help them by giving them ideas or future topics.  They may also allow you to guest post for them, this would increase your readers and theirs as well.  You could also email them ideas or topics that you would like them to discuss.

When you help another blogger it can have a positive effect on your blog as well.  You may gain new readers when they see the comments and feedback you have left.  

I have been building a relationship with the author of Smile Blog.  She is a fellow blogger in my niche that I enjoy reading.  She has been a wonderful resource for my shop and the ladies that work with me.  I have left comments in the past and discussed a few topics on facebook.  I look forward to working with her more in the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails